facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Thursday, December 7, 2017

An inverted V-tail design plane



A Curious F3F plane seen in 2004 at the viking race in Rügen. This plane belongs to Fritz Kristoffersen from Norway. Fritz was inspired by the swallows when he designed this curious plane.
Because of its shape, landing must be done inverted. I remember Fritz has a mixer he could activate to reverse the ailerons. I don't think I could even fly this plane. I'm already confused only looking at it...


1 comment:

  1. Inverted V-Tail such like some drones... Franck Aguerre designed for our club an electric tug with the same principle. Unfortunatly the project has some difficulties for starting, but i'm sure it's a good idea...as usual for Franck...;o)) Papy Solex

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...