facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Flying session at col des Faïsses

Below are some pictures of last sunday afternoon at col de faïsses near Corps. Flying conditions were disapointing with a very light south wind. On top, I discovered that I forgot my Pike Precision fuselage at home, some had only my Needle DSL which was not really adapted for such light conditions. Anyway, I could fly a bit. Thomas Delarbe did a flight with his brand new Stinger, and Frederic from the 2013 national team  did some laps with his freestyler 3. It is a shame because the day before (Saturday) and the day after (Monday), conditions were great with strong wind. This is slope flying, everyday is different, even on the same slope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...