facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 blog stats

In this beginning of January, I wanted to do a small post on the statistics of the blog.
I moved the website to a blog in 2009, start to update it more and more often in 2010, but 2011 is really the first year where I'm up to speed on this blog.
With 323 000 pages loaded and an average of 17300 visits per month, I can tell that Planet-Soaring reached a large audience.
I try to pay attention to the quality of the material I use on the blog to propose you only premium content: Pictures, videos, informations.
2011 has been also a turn for me as I really started to do more video editing. It takes lots of time but I think the expectation of the reader deserves it !
2012 will be a very busy year for me, but I hope I can continue to post and share with you slope soaring stuffs, and everything around.

Thanks for your loyalty and support.

Best wishes for 2012 !

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Pierre. I stop by at least once or twice a day to read articles. Thanks for all your hard work! I know the slope soaring community appreciates it.

    Best Regards,

    Victor from Portland, Oregon USA

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...