facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, October 11, 2010

my new toy is not a sailplane !!!

Yes, my new toy is not a sailplane but will complement my EZglider for aerial photography.
I finally didn't resist to buy a quadricopter. To begin, I choose the Gaui X 330 which is affordable and, in its second version with Scorpion motors sastisfies lots of happy owners.


Assembly took an evening. I'm now waiting for the camera mount + gears which should arrive soon. The Gaui will take on board the Go Pro or the Sony W350. I hope to obtain good result as soon as I will control the quadricopter.

This will be a complete new experience of piloting for me. Perfect for this winter, when F3F is doind a break.

More to come !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...