facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, October 12, 2009

Laurac 2

Last competition of the F3F french league was in fact in Quillan/St Ferriol because of the wind called "la Tramontane" blowing from North West.

I'm pretty happy with the result because I was going there without any pressure or stress, only to learn and practice energy managment turns. I finished second in front of all the EM experts.

Philippe Lanes who was also in the same situation than me, won the competition. He flew very well all the contest, never slowed down until the last round. Best time of the contest was 35s by Andreas Fricke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...