I finished the installation of the RDH and external bearing kit from Sloperacer in the wings of the first Pike. I'm pretty satisfied because I obtained the deflection I wanted, and a very tight command, with absolutely no slop. As you can see on the pictures, I used the MKS wood servos frames as I'm very happy with them and the screws provided with the servos. The external bearing is maintained by a wood frame, in order to increase the gluing surface. I decided to fix the bearing only on one skin, for maintenance reasons. Time will tell if it was a mistake or not. Each part is removable, but need some method and sometimes is a bit challenging. What is really nice is that you can ajust the pushrod length very precisely. I filmed the following short video to show the RDH and external bearing kit in action, once installed in the wing.