facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, January 9, 2012

Weasel Black Edition maiden ... finally !

After 2 months of non-flying, I finally had the chance to fly a bit. It was the opportunity to maiden my Weasel Black Edition from Dream Flight. I found a micro slope (5m high) where I could do some close flying. Later, in the afternoon, I tried another slope (on a rounded hill), much bigger, but with some tree lines. I used the same settings than on my first Weasel, and everything went perfectly well. I enjoyed again this little foamy bird which provides so much fun and pleasure. It should be mandatory for every sloper to have one. If I should stay alone on an island and have the choice to keep one RC plane, it would be the Weasel. The Weasel BE flies exactly like the white version.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...