facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Thursday, March 18, 2010

First real test flight of the Multifun Electric

During yesterday lunch break I tried again the multifun after having replaced the broken propeller with, this time, a folding propeller (a 9x5 from aeronaut). I also activated the break on the motor.

I flew 15 to 20 minutes in calm air. The Multifun is half way between a glider and an airplane which is interresting. It is very relaxing to fly, can do smooth aerobatics easily like the glider version, can fly very slowly.

More pictures here

I will continue the testing before to do a write up on it.

Stay tuned !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...